Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Recycle with Freecycle

I like the idea of reusing things instead of sending them to some landfill. It is one of the draws of the thrift store for me besides the thrill of a good deal. I signed up for Freecycle earlier today. I responded to an offer and picked up free roof shingles! I also responded to a person who was looking for a used cell phone. I have had one sitting around for sometime and I am glad that someone will get some use out of it! Freecycle is an awesome way to reuse resources.

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

I'm a member locally too. I've given stuff away on it. Glad that someone gets use out of something I was just going to toss. I've also notified a good friend whenever people post sewing patterns. She's gotten tons of great patterns free!