Saturday, February 16, 2008

Zippity Do Da!

Pine Cove offers a few activities during free time. Included is what they call "online games". One is a zip line and the other they call the swing. Both require harnesses and heights - very scary for me. The swing is a cable run between two large wooden poles (like telephone poles) with a cable dangling in the middle. You climb up a ladder and someone clips your harness to that line. A rope is also clipped to your harness that is used to pull you up to the desired height. Once there, you pull a "rip cord" that is provided, it lets go of the rope and you swing out. I gathered my courage and a friend and I went on the swing. It was so much fun that I went on the zip line as well!



Lookin' stylish in our red hats!

Just a swingin'

Getting ready to zip.

Zippin' down the line.

No comments: