Friday, February 1, 2008

Unphotographable

There have been times that I have seen things that I wish I could have photographed so I can share them with others. For some reason or another the opportunity passed me by. I found this blog, Unphotographable, that is all about describing the photos that were not taking. I wrote a couple of "unphotographables":

This is a picture I did not take of a farmer dressed in dirty overalls, sitting on his green and yellow John Deere tractor, pulled into a space at the Sonic in a small country town, placing his order as if nothing were amiss.

This is a picture I did not take of a huge tumble weed the size of a car as it blew across US 75 in Dallas, unscathed, in the middle of rush hour traffic.

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

I saw this and want to do it too. I read quite a few of the entries, very neat.