Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Grape

Johnny Depp is my all time favorite actor and has been since his 21 Jump Street days. Kinda dates me, huh? Anyway, I have seen almost all of his movies except maybe three or four. Today I finally watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape (about half, actually). I gave up on it because I found it some what boring and tedious. Regardless, Johnny was still as hot as ever!

After thought: After I posted this I got to wondering just how many movies Johnny Depp has made. I found a list of movies and realized that he has a lot more movies that I haven't seen than I realized. There are some I didn't realize he was in - like Platoon. Guess I have some movie watching to do!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I'm not a huge Johnny Depp fan or anything, but one of his films is one of my favourite films ever. It's Crybaby of course and I know - you have probably seen it a million times.

Platoon is great! I saw it when I was little in the cinema...I think because my parents weren't great @ parenting.